Friday 27 May 2011

Ha haa haaaaaa


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcANDk_Q4Ho&NR=1
Having a full on Smiths phase at the moment. But that video just made me laugh, because I noticed the gross amount that a person i know has copied Morrissey's mannerisms.
Still, not my favourite Smiths song, that's got to be Bigmouth or There is a light that never goes out.
Still, I don't believe in a Smiths reunion, or even goingt o be Morrissey doing all the songs on his solo tour. A mon avis the smiths were only truly great during their heyday.

Oh my gosh how I wish I'd been around to seen them at their best. Unfortunatley my Dad was around 11, and my Mother around 12 during their finest moments, so I don't even have second hand live smiths experience.
My Nonnie did go see Whitesnake though...

No comments:

Post a Comment